Protect Your Business. Protect Your Legacy.
The Sowards Law Firm is a boutique Silicon Valley law firm focused on Business Lawand Estate Planning. The members of our firm have been helping California business owners and families for over 25 years. We also practice international business law. Our international business clients span the globe. We can help your company navigate complex US and California law.
You deserve to have a personal relationship with your attorney. Your attorney should know and understand your business. Your attorney should know about your family and your estate. California attorney Benjamin J. Sowards leads the team of professionals at the Sowards Law Firm. We offer a free consultation via telephone for all new matters.
Avoid costly mistakes. Get the peace of mind that you deserve. Work with a licensed California attorney from the start so that you do things right -the first time.
- Wall Street Quality at Main Street Prices
- Free Consultations by telephone (call 408-371-6000)
- We make house calls (on-site visits at your location)
- We are located in the heart of Silicon Valley in Campbell, CA
- Free Estimates for your legal matter
Recent Awards & Honors.
- 2012 California Super Lawyer - Rising Star
- 2012 AVVO rated Superb (10.0) by clients and other California attorneys
- 2011 California Super Lawyer - Rising Star
- 2011 AVVO rated Superb (10.0) by clients and other California attorneys
- 2009 California State Bar Pro-Bono Award
- 2008 California State Bar Pro-Bono Award
Benefit From Confidential & Protected Communications.
The Attorney-Client relationship is one of the most important business relationships that you will develop throughout your life. We encourage our clients to be open and forthright so that we can best advise them as to their rights. Our clients trust that their communications with our firm are confidential and protected. We don't judge our clients, we protect them. Don't trust your legal matter to "legal software" or legal websites that provide "self-help at your specific direction." We are attorneys with a proven track record and the legal training to understand and solve your most difficult legal challenges.
- Living trusts and wills
- Wealth preservation
- Planning for children
- Special needs planning
- Tax planning
- Retirement planning
- Incapacity planning
- Medi-Cal planning
Probate & Estate Administration
- Executor and administrator representation
- Living trust administration
- Kinship and heirship proceedings
- Probate litigation
- Trust contests
- Will contests
- Distribution Disagreements
- C-corporation formation
- S-corporation formation
- Limited liability company (LLC) formation
- Partnership ormation(including LLP)
- Stock purchases
- Asset purchases
- Joint ventures
- Will Contests
- Trust Disputes
- Breaches of Fiduciary Duties
- Lack of Capacity
- Elder Abuse and Financial Fraud
- Undue Influence
- Business Disputes
- Personal Injury
- Demand Letters
Be sure to take your time when hiring an attorney. Make sure your attorney has the knowledge that you need to solve your legal matter. More importantly, make sure you like your attorney and that you feel that you can share important confidential information with your advisor. There are consequences for each legal decision that you make - choose wisely.
The content of this website is the exclusive intellectual property of attorney Benjamin J. Sowards. No part of this website may be copied or reproduced without the epxress written permission of Benjamin J. Sowards.
The lawyers at Sowards Law Firm assist clients with Estate Planning, Wills, Living Trusts, Probate, Estate Administration, Medi-Cal Planning, Business Law and LLC Preparation throughout California, including clients located in and around, Oakland, Palo Alto, Petaluma, Pleasanton, Point Reyes, Redwood City, Richmond, Salinas, San Carlos, San Francisco, San Jose, San Leandro, San Rafael, San Ramon, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Santa Rosa, South San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Union City and Vallejo.