San Jose Corporate, Business Law and Estate Attorneys
Protect Your Business. Protect Your Legacy.
The Sowards Law Firm is a boutique Silicon Valley law firm focused on Business Law and Estate Planning. The members of our firm have been helping California business owners and families for over 25 years. We also practice international business law. Our international business clients span the globe. We can help yourcompany navigate complex US and California law.
You deserve to havea personal relationship with your attorney. Your attorney should know and understand your business. Your attorney should know about your family and your estate. California attorney Benjamin J. Sowards leads the team of professionals at the Sowards Law Firm. We offer a free consultation via telephone for all new matters.
Avoid costly mistakes. Get the peace of mind that you deserve. Work with a licensed California attorney from the start so that you do things right -the first time.
- Wall Street Quality at Main Street Prices
- Free Consultations by telephone (call 408-371-6000)
- We make house calls (on-site visits at your location)
- We are located in the heart of Silicon Valley in Campbell, CA
Recent Awards & Honors.
- 2011 California Super Lawyer – Rising Star
- 2012 California Super Lawyer – Rising Star
- 2013 California Super Lawyer – Rising Star
- 2014 California Super Lawyer – Rising Star
- 2011 AVVO rated Superb (10.0) by clients and other California attorneys
- 2012 AVVO rated Superb (10.0) by clients and other California attorneys
- 2013 AVVO rated Superb (10.0) by clients and other California attorneys
- 2014 AVVO rated Superb (10.0) by clients and other California attorneys
- 2009 California State Bar Pro-Bono Award
- 2008 California State Bar Pro-Bono Award
Benefit From Confidential & Protected Communications.
The Attorney-Client relationship is one of the most important business relationships that you will develop throughout your life. We encourage our clients to be open and forthright so that we can best advise them as to their rights. Our clients trust that their communications with our firm are confidential and protected. We don’t judge our clients, we protect them. Don’t trust your legal matter to “legal software” or legal websites that provide “self-help at your specific direction.” We are attorneys with a proven track record and thelegal trainingto understand and solve your most difficult legal challenges.
Be sure to take yourtime when hiring an attorney. Make sure your attorney has the knowledge that you need to solve your legal matter. More importantly, make sure you like your attorney and that you feel that you can share important confidential information with your advisor. There are consequences for each legal decision that you make – choose wisely.